- nurturing-touch lessons for all parents
- babies healthy, 3 wks - 11 mths
- for colic, constipation, respiratory and sleeping difficulties
Infant massage lessons are healthy-nurturing touch techniques, taught to assist in the growth and development of a baby's body and mind. In addition, it may bring relief to colic, constipation, respiratory disorders and sleeping difficulties.
Many parents report their baby experienced a more restful sleep, longer napping periods and better digestion! This is also a wonderful bonding opportunity for all mom's and dad's.
I'm a Professionally Certified Infant Massage Teacher. I was trained by Tina Allen herself. Tina is the founder of the Liddlekidz™ Foundation, which is internationally accredited, has been featured on NBC and TLC's "Bringing Home Baby” and is recognized around the world for sharing this work with those in underdeveloped countries and medical facilities.
One booking (private or group) | available in-person as well as online
- Personalized instruction
- class pace varies by student
- At home reference materials
- Appropriate Oils
- Massage Sequences
- taught in a specific order for baby's comfort
- each class covers one area, ie., arms, legs, face, tummy, etc.
- averages 5-6 classes to complete all areas of study.
- Q&As/Review as needed
Make the most of your time:
- Dress in comfortable layered clothing as the room will be warm
- Check-in 10-minutes early, with your baby
- Have what you would normally pack for a typical outing nearby
- Have a baby blanket for baby's comfort nearby
- Have an infant size doll or stuffed animal for practice as needed
- Complete a registration form